When a sudden storm blows through and leaves you in need of immediate roof repair, there is plenty more to think about than just getting the roof fixed; you also have to navigate the whole insurance claims process. For anyone not familiar with handling insurance claims, it can seem a bit intimidating, but the team at NDXteriors is here to help you—every step of the way.
From the free initial roof inspection to our detailed process for assisting with insurance claims, we’re proud to be the calm after the storm you can depend on to help you get your home back to normal and your life back on track.
Our highly skilled roofing professionals can work quickly to restore your home to its pre-storm condition before secondary damage occurs. Of course, we use only the best materials and provide flawless workmanship for an excellent result!
Our Process for Storm Damage Roof Restoration Claims
Every storm damage roof restoration is different, but our process for getting insurance claims approved quickly and completing the necessary repairs is the same for most projects.
- Perform a Thorough Inspection to Evaluate Your Roof
- Compile Photo Report of the Property and Damage Including 75+ Pictures
- Test a Square on Each Slope of the Roof to Check for Damage
- Review of all Photos with Homeowners
- Go Over Report from Sales Rep Including an Accurate Cost Estimate
- Discuss Financing Options
- Explain Details of Insurance Claim and File Claim
- Meet with Insurance Adjuster
- Proceed with Needed Repairs
Learn More About Our Expert Home Restorations and Insurance Claims Assistance
Whether you know without a doubt that your home has suffered storm damage or you need a free inspection to be sure it has not, contact NDXteriors today for more information about our top-rated home restoration services and to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a restoration specialist. Give us a call today or fill out our simple online form now to get started.